Annie Pollock B Arch (Hons) RIAS Dip LA CMLI
Annie established Arterre Landscapes in 1987 and specialises in housing and design for older people and people with dementia. She has written and contributed to several publications on the design of outdoor spaces for older people and those with dementia. You can see these by pressing this link - publications
Annie has lectured on external design at Heriot Watt University and on external environments for people with dementia at several international conferences as well as at design schools for the DSDC, Stirling University and latterly for HammondCare Dementia Centre, a charity based in Sydney, Australia with a UK and European office.
Annie has also worked in Project Management for the University of Edinburgh Estates Department.
- 1999: Silver medal for show garden for Alzheimer Scotland at Royal Horticultural Show in Scotland
- 2003: BALI 2003 award with contractor for Courtyard garden,Iris Murdoch Centre, Stirling University
- 2007: Civic Trust award, Health and Wellbeing for Robin House, Balloch, as part of Design Team headed by Gareth Hoskins Architects Ltd
- 2008: BURA commended award Dumbiedyke estate regeneration
- 2009: Healthcare Garden Design Certificate of Merit, Chicago Botanic Garden, Joseph Regenstein, JR. School